- 19mm – Certain Mobile Printer Models
- 25mm – Mobile and Desktop Printer Models
- 38mm – Desktop and Commercial Printer Models
- 40mm – Desktop and Commercial Printer Models
- 44mm – Desktop and Commercial Printer Models
- 76mm – Commercial and High Performance Printer Models
We rewind the labels onto suitable cores sizes and in quantities so as to not exceed the maximum outer diameter allowed for your printer model. We aim to wind in increments of 250, 500, 1,000 or more, depending on the label size.
When placing your label order please specify your printer make and model so that we can rewind the labels onto the appropriate core and put the correct number of labels on the roll.
WEB (LABEL ACROSS / LABELS TO A VIEW)
In most cases when the label width exceeds 65mm we only produce labels in a 1up configuration. If the label width is however below 65mm we are able to cut the labels more to a view or across. This does not only save money on ribbon but also printing time as 2 to 10 labels can be printed at a time. Using the whole width (or as much as possible) is also better for print head life.